Monday, December 5, 2011

Personalties

If I had to choose a personality assessment I would not choose projective tests. A famous projective test is the Rorschach ink blots. I would not want to take this test because I don’t feel comfortable and because I have problems seeing things from optical illusions. I wouldn’t like taking the interview assessment test. I don’t like getting interviewed. For an interview for a job the boss would ask a bunch of questions about different personality traits, strengths and weaknesses, and how the person used them in other job experiences. This would be good for people who have had job experience but if the person hasn’t had job experience it wouldn’t be good. I would prefer the inventory assessment the most because I would feel the most comfortable. People are asked to provide their answers on a scale from 0-4, and it is readable on a fourth grade level and I think I would have fun with it. I would not more than one approach taken.

No comments: