Thursday, April 12, 2012

You are my Everything

I feel like I have known you my entire life
I was drawn to you by your smile and the similarities we share
I wasn’t looking for you, you found me
You give me everything I have ever wanted and dream about
You make me feel special when you tell me I am beautiful
You give me comfort and happiness more than you know
You are so dear to me I can’t lose you
When I think of leaving you I just cry our love can stand the test of time
When I am around you I feel complete you are my missing puzzle piece
When your lips meet mine my world stops nothing else matters
Sometimes our love feels like a dream
When my head rests on your shoulder I know everything will be alright
When I hold your hand my heart just melts
When we have to part my heart just aches I miss you with a terrible longing
You are all I want and all I need I can’t be without you
I dream about you all the time and can’t stop thinking about you and our love
I love you so much my other half
Please stay with me always and make our love last

No comments: