Monday, May 11, 2015

Journal #12 Dependability

I consider myself to be a very dependable person. I arrive on time and oftentimes I come earlier than my scheduled time. I did not leave early and I never called in. Tricia was very accommodating to my flexible schedule because I have two part time jobs where I have fluctuating hours. She even came in earlier than her scheduled time to make sure I received 30+ hours per week. It was exhausting at times trying to balance my schedule: getting up very early, working jobs, and participating in six clubs, and having very long days sometimes. But I stayed committed and I am very happy with the outcomes of my internship as a whole. I will miss Alfred and the new international friends I have made, but I am happy knowing that I can leave Alfred with the assurance that I am as ready as I can be to face endless possibilities. 

No comments: