Friday, March 2, 2012

Software

Do you find yourself constantly scraping and scratching for the last dollar to pay your bills?

Do you want to balance your life and save some too?

If you said yes to any of the questions above then you need………..

Financial Budget Success

This software product helps you balance your budget to help you get out of the RED zone for a better financial future.

Simply input your personal data and the program will customize a budget plan to keep track of your how much you should spend in each area based on your income.

Try it today for ONLY $10.99 plus $2.99 shipping and handling


This product has been tested and handed out to one million people and 95% were completely satisfied.

“This product has really changed my life” - Mary

“This product has helped me get back on my feet with my finances” - Scott

“I recommend this product to all of my friends” – Lisa

Try it now risk free for $10.99 plus $2.99 shipping and handling for 30 days if you are not completely satisfied send it back for a complete refund.

When trying to sell a product the first thing to do is connect with the audience in an emotional way. The emotional statements are my questions to see if they can connect to the product. That is why I asked if they ever found themselves in any financial trouble. The next step would to justify the discussion with the facts by listing the good qualities of the product. That is why I said it’s simple to input their personal data and create a custom budget plan. People are very egocentric. What it’s in it for me. This product helps people budget their finance which is a big seller recently. People look for value in the product.
The better the price the more likely people will buy products. This is why I put a decent price on the software. In the United States the advertisement would feature the individual. But if the advertisement was featured in Eastern culture it would feature the family. People are more likely to buy a product if they hear what real people have to say about it and if it actually works. The next step would be to evaluate how the product meets their needs. This meets people’s needs by providing them with financial support. People love to buy stuff and the advertisements have to have appealing offers. People like try the product first before they buy it. This is why I included the 30 day trial.

No comments: