Sunday, March 9, 2014

Assessment


 
       My strengths include being aware of the effect my behavior has on others, and I am adept at tuning into others and their needs.
       My weaknesses include being sensitive to the emotions of others; peers, friends, family, I tend to forget to remember my own needs, and I have trouble to communicate honestly. I get so much into my role as a student I forget to be joyful or satisfied and what in life gives me great joy and meaning. If I continue to remind myself that my life is full of joy I could become hostile, cynical and lose my purpose in life.
        My opportunities according to this assessment indicate the need for further growth.  I can take more time to enjoy life, relax, and have more fun but still stay committed to my school work. I can work on maximizing my full potential and finding greater effectiveness, happiness, and fulfillment in my life.
        My threats based on this assessment are that I could become cold, cynical, stressed, and rush through life. I recognize that when I become stressed I do demonstrate all of the treats.  I feel interrupted by others when I am focusing on the task at hand and become curt and unfeeling towards others.

No comments: