Thursday, April 2, 2015

American Perspective on Islam Alex


What are your perceptions of Islamic people? They are good people. I wouldn’t judge them based on their religion. I judge based on their personality. I have ben to many countries in the Middle East in my early teens and they were some of the nicest people I have ever met. One of the main aspects of their religion is to be kind to one another, and help each other. The media doesn’t show them to be the beat educated as we could be on the subject. Islam is not meant for violence. I had friends in high school that were from Jordan and they were Islamic and they said that Islam was all about compassion, and loving one another.


What are some stereotypes you know of against Muslims? The biggest perspective of Islam I know of is the Qur’an Teaching about violence against non-believers. I don’t think that any parent that has common sense would teach their kids to kill people who don’t believe.


Do you feel threatened by Islamic people? No way. 

No comments: