Thursday, April 2, 2015

Journal #5 Using Resources

Throughout my educational process I have been encouraged to seek outside sources to enhance my learning experience. I have had difficulty seeking out and utilizing outside sources, but since I started my internship I am finding it much easier. I have heightened my understanding that outside sources can help me find more information and therefore get projects done more efficiently. I feel that I have grown personally by becoming smarter, more mature, and more “in the know” by being a liaison between different clubs. I am informed about important informational activities and activities that students need to know prior to the release date. I think that this skill is improving due to having Nickie Hockenberry in the same office where I do my internship. She many times will discuss with me about all the different people she interacts with and their variety of experiences and knowledge. Sharing this information has enhanced my overall experience. I have connected with her intern and Taquon Middleton, who also work for her. My internship has allowed me to feel more confident to reach out to a variety of other people.  This experience has been positive for me because I can feel my growth while meeting my own personal internship goals. 

No comments: