Thursday, April 2, 2015

Journal #6 Time Commitment (Capstone Project)

I never realized how much time commitment goes into a project. I have recently been working on the Capstone Project. I have spent multiple hours putting it together and it has been the main focus of the majority of my internship. At this time, the videos have been recorded, cropped and are ready to show. I still need to make a poster but I am waiting for money from Kaleidoscope. One of the last steps is locating someone to volunteer to supervise the room.

I am beginning to feel a huge relief because I have most of the project completed. Because of timing, I needed to make the Capstone Project a priority and it was difficult to commit so much time to planning it because this project consumed so much of my time. I realize that I have other projects and I feel that I have allowed these projects to slip by. It is time to begin extensive time commitment to new projects such as the Cultural Showcase.  I realize that this project will be a large commitment in order for the showcase to be successful.  I am so glad that I agreed to work congruently on a project for the Tunnel. This experience has been very enriching and I have learned so many new things. This experience has required large amounts of time commitment, and many times I have felt a time crunch, however I have experienced fun while learning. 

No comments: